And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, May 07, 2006
Back
Just got back to Singapore. It's back to WORK!!! For a whole of six weeks...and I'll be missing church family camp =( And everyone's going!!

But it's not about the people lah...I know it's going to be a great camp. Sigh. I'm actually quite excited for those who are going, though. I don't know why, but I think God's gonna do something we've never expected. You guys better prepare your hearts now...ask and expect Him to do something new. But also remember that when you ask God for something, know that it comes with great reponsibility.

By the way, I gave jiejie Li Poh a hair cut today...hehe. I think I seriously need to open a hair saloon soon lah. So..................anybody wants to work in my new saloon?? =P

ME!!ME!!*hand waving frantically high in the air* i'll write my resume..please consider.thanks!hahah!!wat am i takling?!u!come!work in MY saloon!mwahahhah!!!  

_____________________

Post a Comment