And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, May 01, 2006
Turning twenty
Yesterday I officially entered my twentieth year of living here on this earth...haha. And I really thank God that He has sustained me this far and for being faithful throughout those years.

We had a BBQ last night...it was good. The weather was good, the food was good, the company was good, the fun was good =) Chin Fang, Sangeetha, and Sheran (my Singaporean course mates) came and gave me a surprise...how thrilling!!!

First person to wish me: Joannna Tang
Last person to wish me: Terry Yeow

Here are some pictures taken...


Dad was saying something about me and I was turning red...


















Jiejie Eunice and Jae Son...I think they look cute here. Hahah!













From left: Sangeetha, Sheran, me, Chin Fang.














Umm sorry, the picture's a little crooked...hehe. Jiejie, Jo and me.

















A game of catch-the-pillow with Ryan...see the pillow in the air?













Body-piling!!!!!!! (I fell off the bed after that)


















Anyways, mostly everyone left around 11pm plus...except for a few people like the Nairs, Jae Son and my cousin. I think they left after midnight.

Oh, I cut my finger while washing a metal tong last night...it was throbbing with pain all night. Sigh...went to see the doctor today and got a tetanus jab. And...he wrapped my finger with a huge white bandage (it was my middle finger which got cut, so you can imagine how awful it looks).

Currently, I'm feeling so...pathetic. And handicapped. My left arm feels so lenguh because of the jab, and my right hand feels useless because of one finger. Sigh...

Post a Comment