And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, May 05, 2006
Take Me On
My life is in Your hands
It's a story that's written in Your plan
Will I make it in the end?
Your promise to me, by faith alone, I can

The road ahead seems like an endless quest
Each step I take, I know You'll lend a hand
Oh Lord, I need You till the very end
So Lord, reach out Your hand

And take me on to a place
In Your loving embrace of love
Your wonderful love
Oh Lord, just reach down inside
'Til I break down and cry
For Your love
Just more of Your wonderful love

This is such a beautiful song... it speaks of God's faithfulness and promise that He'll always be there. I've been feeling so...sigh, I don't even know how to describe. I feel like I just want to disappear for a moment...disappear to a place where I don't have to think about any of my problems, or what's happening around me...and just soak and saturate myself in His presence.

When I was younger and had conflicts, I used to wish that I could go away for awhile, problem-free...then come back to reality without my problems anymore. Hah...fat hopes.

Okie...it's time to leave things into God's hands, Lydia Tang.

Post a Comment