And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, May 05, 2006
I just got back from Bandar Tenggara...mum said Jem needs coaching for her Math. So off I went with Jo. When it came to lunch, Jem had to go, so Jo and I went to look for some food...found a pondok. Man...there were so many flies!! Atrocious. We prayed so hard that we wouldn't get any food poisoning.

And the men...my gosh, they wouldn't quit staring. It was like they've never seen Chinese women before! I felt like we came from Mars or something...hahah.

Jo drove on the way back...I was sleepy and so badly wanted to sleep, but I had to keep watch. Well, because she's quite capable of "making" the steering wheel sway to the left and right. Heehee...

Anyway, Jae Son is in hospital admitted for dengue fever. He's supposed to go to Germany this Sunday, business trip...but looks like he can't make it. Poor guy. Sigh...please pray for him.

wey..im not a woman yet!hahaha!!!im a ....*ehem* young lady.. =P HAHAHA!!!  

_____________________

Post a Comment