And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, June 04, 2006
FRIENDS #2
Featuring...my CG (from Singapore):


Hmmm...not a very clear picture. Nevermind...
First row, from left: Hoi Meng, Joshua, Garry, Shun Bin
Second row, from left: Joy, Wini, Grace, Eliza, Wee Teng, Chen Hui, Carol, me
Third row (top most), from left: Thomas, Timothy, Chai Meng

Chai Meng - The oldest among us all....heheh, okie lah. I meant...most mature. He's with the Navy. Full of wisdom and patience, he can talk really a lot when he's sharing. So...when he's leading Bible study for that week, you can expect CG to be a little extended =P He oversees everything in our CG.

Joshua - He's our CG leader...caring and understanding. One of the most sociable people around.

Mindy (not in the picture) - Co-leads with Joshua. She's like a big sister to us all...gentle and kind to everyone. Oh, and did I mention that she's VERY tall, too? Yeah, she is...

Grace - She's the only other one that's my age...she's got a really pleasant personality. I like talking with her. She's like her name...full of grace =)

Carol - She's closest to me...we share a lot in common: same school, same course, same CG, same DG (Discipleship Group...in campus ministry). You'll always see her smiling.

Timothy - He's from my school, too...except different faculty. I'm quite encouraged by the way he's grown since I first joined the CG. He used to feel so uncomfortable sharing his thoughts and perspective of things...but now, he says without even being prompted.

Thomas - Thomas and Timothy like kacau'ing each other...but in a good way. Hehe. Thomas may look like an all-nonsense guy to you, but don't be mistaken. When he shares, it comes from his heart, and it reflects a certain maturity that comes only from spending time with the Lord.

Shun Bin - Ahh...this guy. The first time I met him, I thought he was some ah beng kia. Really. But as I got to know him better, I realised that he's got quite a soft heart. And the way he's grown amazes me. He used to shut up and not say anything...and he'd look like he was soooo bored. But now? He even leads Bible study. With such passion =) But oh...he keeps mixing Grace's and my name up. We don't even look alike!!!

Hoi Meng - The "baby" in our CG...because he's the youngest believer among us all. Quiet, but it's obvious that he's learning lots.

Garry - One of our newer CG members, too...doesn't talk unecessarily. Nice person.

Wini - She's one sweet girl...and rather thoughtful. Pleasant being around...she and Joy are inseparable. Hehehe...oh, she's very tall...like Mindy.

Joy - She's real funny!! Talks funny stuff...like she's drunk. Haha...

Wee Teng - Shares a lot of her experiences with us...very encouraging. Has a great desire to glorify God in everything she does. She's one you can learn a lot from.

Eliza - She's cool...always smiling, too. Nice to talk and hang out with. Eliza, Wee Teng and Chen Hui comes as a package =P

Chen Hui - Cute and very laughy...hehe. She and Eliza are cousins.

So yeah...these are my CG members. We've been growing more closely knitted over the past few months and it's been a great journey so far. Am praying that God will continue to lead us and may we heed His voice when He calls. I love my CG...and I love the time spent with them =)

Post a Comment