And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, June 03, 2006
FRIENDS
I'm gonna be putting up posts of my cousins/friends for the next few logs.

This is Ms.Ong Kay Ti...my youngest cousin from my mum's side. We call her Kate. She's most adorable and sweet. And her speech...my, my. Maturity way beyond her age. She's six but she started using words like "embarrassing" and "conscience" since she was four. She once told Jem,"You're my best friend in the whole wide world!". Oh, and yesterday she told me she misses me!! =D Heheh. *May you grow into a lovely young lady with a deep passion for God anda heart for His Word, Kate* I love this darling =)



Okie, up next is David (this picture is quite old lah). This is one true friend. Sticks as close as a brother, although he's eight hours' flight away (he's migrated to Melbourne)...he's been a great encouragement and blessing to me. Oh, but he loves bullying and making fun of me. Nevertheless, it's always fun having him around =) And an awesome friend...especially in times of great need. *Thanks for the countless times when you tolerated my nonsensical chatter and blabberings. May you continue to be a blessing to many others, and be moulded into His image more and more, David*

Alrightoes...only two for today. Stay tuned!

oh my gosh, u've just ruined my suave reputation on the world wide web.


agung  

_____________________

Post a Comment