And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, June 12, 2006
My weekend
I had a great weekend... =)

Saturday
Got back to Kluang around 9am...went to Jit's place (it was his birthday). Was supposed to surprise him with showers of blessing (in other words, water) but it didn't go as we planned. Haha...but we managed to get him wet at breakie, though.

Paulus led worship at YF and it was a blast. God's presence was so strong...those of you who were there would know what I mean.

We had a spontaneous time of ministry...I never knew praying for people can be so tiring. I got a neck-ache the next day because I was praying for someone waaaayyyyy much taller than me...and I was hugging her for quite some time lah. So that explains the neck-ache. Heheh.

Got home, had dinner and then we sat down to watch the match between England and Paragouy. I caught Jae Son, Dad and jiejie Eunice sleeping during some parts of the game!!

Sunday
Went to church, then had breakie with Dad and my three sisters (Jem was still away at training, Mum had CBC). Got home and watched.......CSI!!! =D So thrilling...it started off with Las Vegas, then Miami and then New York. The Miami and New York episode was sort of like, bersambungan...so it was a pretty complicated story line. So interesting, man!

Slept for a few hours, then went to the field. Watched them youngsters play captain ball. Went for dinner and then got onto the bus back to Singapore...let me tell you something: I PROMISE MYSELF NOT TO TRAVEL ON THE BUS AT NIGHT ANYMORE. NOT ANYMORE. Took jiejie Eunice and me FOUR AND A HALF HOURS to get back home!!!!! It was crazy...sigh. We reached home around 1am. I was craving for my beauty sleeeeeeppp...sigh, sigh, sigh..........

Nevertheless, I still had a great weekend... =)

how's jem?


agung  

_____________________

Oh yar...she's a tough cookie lah. She's gonna go on with MSSM =)

Ly  

_____________________

Post a Comment