And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, June 08, 2006
Tired..............
I think that if I ever died in the hospital, it might be due to a sickness...or maybe being overworked. These few days have been sooooooooooooo tiring, man. I survive through it all only by God's grace. *Thank You, God...*

I thought I was going to faint yesterday ...it was only halfway through my shift but I was drained of all my energy (okie, I know I walk funny and talk funny and look so beaten up when I'm really tired). You'll never know how time and energy consuming it takes to shower and get patients cleaned up and looking presentable...till you personally experience it yourself. Especially if you have a patient triple your size...and four times your weight. And it takes three people to shower her. T.I.R.I.N.G.

That's why I was so glad when I got home today...a long awaited rest for me, because it's afternoon shift tomorrow!!! *Ahh...my beauty sleeeeeeeeeppp!! Wheee... =)* And I went for a walk with my jiejie Eunice just now. It was just relaxing. We were exchanging stories from our workplace...it was just hilarious lah!! Laughing our butts off...........heheh.

Okie buh-bye, all...I need to catch my ZZZZZZ's...

I wasn't laughing my butt off. You did. Mine's still attached. HAHAHHA!!!
I know I live with you and can tell you this face to face, but, you're at work now, and I'm quite sure I'll forget! =P  

_____________________

Post a Comment