And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Stuffed
Woke up this morning, had classes from 9am till 12pm...came home for lunch, then I spent the whole afternoon reading, then falling asleep, then reading again. Such a great book...I can't seem to put it down (but I fell asleep because I was really tired. Hehe). But when it came close to 6pm, I had to...because I was going out. For dinner. With Jiejie. And Sarah Thomas. =)

It was great fun! We really had a nice time. We went to the Night Safari...Sarah works there, you see (but she had the day off today). Nice place...and dinner was scrumptious!! I was so so so so so stuffed.

There was even a tribal performance...it was rather entertaining.


Cool, eh?














Playing with fire...














Pole-dancing...hahahaha!!


















We were supposed to make terrified faces...but it turned out this way. Hehe...failed attempt.

















Just us. And the pondok.














And............last one for now:


This girl was really, REALLY stuffed...trying to finish up her food. Because she will not have food being wasted. My gosh...she looks terrible, doesn't she? Blame it on the photographer! =P














One little advice for today: Kids, be good and don't play with fire at home.

Okies...that's it. Toodles, everyone...I am tar-yeard...........

eeee!!!i also want!!sheesh..y u al always do fun stuff wen i not there?!:P  

_____________________

Aiyoh...you come lah! More often, I mean. Haha...  

_____________________

Post a Comment