And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, July 06, 2006
Cat fight & KINDER BUENO
My gosh...I was sent a link and it was this video (captured on phone) of school girls, in their school uniform, cat-fighting. Really, I don't know what their problem is, but they were so barbaric. I didn't know girls could get so...CRAZY. Yucks. It was these three girls hitting, slapping, and pulling this one other girl's hair...shouting and screaming. And they kept saying, "Ni you mei you chiang?" (translated: "Did you say/tell or not?").

I think they are possessed. What's the world becoming into?? Sigh..............*shakes head*

Anyways, here's something to cheer all of us up...



KINDER BUENO!!

Mmmmmmmmmmm............I love Kinder Bueno =) It is good company when you're at a really monotonous lecture, when travelling back to Kluang from Singapore and you have nothing much to do except to plug in your MP3 player, when you're reading a good book, when you're watching a nice movie. Anywhere, anytime...ahhhhhh!! Chocolates...just love them! =D

Post a Comment