And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, July 01, 2006
Matters of the heart
The things Jit shared with me just now over dinner...it was good. It was good just to talk...oh, and eat. Hehe.

He was telling me some stuff about guys we girls will never understand. Yeah...there are some things I wish I could understand about guys, but that's the way God made them. And I will never understand...it's just a "guy thing" (Don't get me wrong...I do love guys. *All you guys I know out there, I love you all!). So, what I cannot and never will understand, that is what I will learn to accept =)

And...the songs Ryan chose for worship, and the message Yoshua shared at YF today couldn't have been more apt for me...it's so amazing how God knows what I'm going through, and He ministers to my very needs.

When hope is lost, I'll call You Saviour
When pain surrounds, I'll call You Healer
When silence falls, You'll be the Song within my heart
(excerpt from Tim Hughes' "When Tears Fall")

*God, thank You for today, and for every single thing that's taking place in my life right now. Thank You for people who surround me with love and care...thank You that I can trust You. I love You.

Post a Comment