And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, July 01, 2006
There's nothing like......
There's nothing like......

(1) having a good night's sleeeeeeeep....ahh! How blissful... =)

(2) watching footie with Dad. It's really amusing! Heehee...

(3) wathing CSI...my all time favourite!!!!!! I get somewhat a li'l recharged everytime I watch it.

(4) a good long chat with David, who's just came back from the land of the Aussie's...I think he's matured a bit since the last time he came back.

(5) cleaning up fish and getting splattered with fish blood all over your pyjamas.

(6) having home-cooked food.

(7) feeling the wind in your hair and the breeze brushing against your skin. Mmmmmmmhhhhh!!

(8) catching good movies on Astro. I've managed to catch a few good ones...

(9) clearing "blur" (at least on my part) things up between two people. I have a clearer direction now. *Thank you, to you-know-who-you-are*

(10) having two weeks of break and spending them wisely...and carefully.

(11) school starting again...yea, school again. Hmmm.

(12) being loved by my Constant Companion and Everlasting Friend.

(13) being in the presence of my Constant Companion and Everlasting Friend.

Post a Comment