And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, June 15, 2006
B is for Break
I cannot cannot cannot cannot cannot wait.

ATTACHMENT ENDS TOMORROW!!! In approximately 15 hours' time. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee...it's not that I don't enjoy attachments, but I guess I've been really drained this time. Six weeks in a row is no joke, man. My energy and strength has been put to test...and if I come out alive of the hospital tomorrow, you'll know that I survived. Hehe... =)

Anyways, what am I gonna do during my two weeks break, you ask...well, a few things, actually:

(1) Off to KL on Saturday then to Penang on Sunday (my Jemmie is a tough cookie...she's still gonna participate after all. Can't wait to see her in action!!!)
(2) Go on a weight-gaining regime
(3) Read a few books
(4) Eat
(5) Rest
(6) Eat
(7) Eat somemore

Yay...I cannot wait!!

Oh yar...

Advice of the day (from my mental patient): "Don't ever let out your age. Once you let other people know, you're not pretty anymore."

Hahahah...

Post a Comment