And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, June 25, 2006
KL-Penang-KL
Ahh.........I just got back from KL. And my back's aching like mad. Ergh. I can't sit properly for too long journeys lah.

Now, where should I begin?

KL
Met up with Terry...I tell you, I ate so much. But it was good food lah. Heheh. Went for their Youth Church on Sunday. Jiejie and Jae Son came along. It's very much like YF in Kluang. Cool =)

Penang
Penang trip was gooood. Great, in fact...food was great, company was great, the weather, well...raining most of the time. Except for one bright and shining day. We went to and fro Penang stadium to see Jem at her events. Hear ye poeple who still don't know how Jem did for MSSM:

Individual events: 100m - finals, 6th place
Long jump - Gold
Team events: 4x100m - Silver
4x200m - Gold

*Congrats, Jem...I'm sooooo proud of you! =) May you continue to use your talents for God's glory alone. And may He multiply your talents so that His goodness and faithfulness can be portrayed in your life.

We met up with Tien Ern and Jon Chen, too...although we remembered a wee bit too late, that Jon works in Penang. Hahah...

Had a good time with Mum and jiejie Eunice...I've come to realize that I'm SO very much like Mum. As in, the way we do things. And not only that...I'm SO very much like tai kar jie, too. The things we say...SO SO SO SAME!!! *Jinx, jinx* But Mum and jiejie...not so very the same lah. Haha.

KL
Yeaps...I stayed back in KL again after Penang. Went for Terry's CG on Friday night. Witnessed Kay Jen's baptism in church today, then went for a talk...about how music can be used to help children with special needs. Pretty interesting...

Okie, that's it for today...my eyes can't stay open for long anymore tonight. I shall head off to bed soon. Good nites, world...

Post a Comment