And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, August 04, 2006
Of Tulips, English Ladies and Vision

I think these are the loveliest things I've ever laid eyes on.
I just love them...tulips =)




More tulips...


Ahh.......simply gorgeous!
I think I should marry a Dutch (tulips grow like anything in Holland)...hahaha.
Jiejie Eunice said that if I really do,
I've gotta get her a ticket to Holland (Netherlands).

Anyways...there's something else my friends
recently told me.
They think I look like those refined English ladies, sitting at the gazebo,
sipping my English tea,
knitting something,
watching the sun set while waiting for my hubby to get home.

Right.
Oh my gosh...I cannot imagine myself
in a bonnet and those long, long dresses which sweep the floor!!
And maybe wearing a pair of white gloves, too...
Aiyoyoh...cannot lah!! Cannot!!!

Okies...last one for tonight.
Saw this at the Malaysian immigration today:

VISI
Menjadikan Kastam Malaysia dihormati,
diiktiraf, dan bertaraf dunia.
(translated: VISION - To make the Malaysian customs
repectable, recognized,
and to be that of a world standard)

Yeah right.
I could bring an elephant in and they wouldn't care much.

Ernest Eeltje Osterhoudt! And remember, if it is Ernest, I want TWO , DUA, 2, tix to Holland! yeahhhh  

_____________________

Post a Comment