And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, August 06, 2006
Sentosa Open Sunday
I'm so tired right now...so............PICTURES!!


Thomas...on the way to Sentosa. He was hyper. My Cg mate.














Amos...at my station. And his nice friend over there, helping him cheat. Hah!













This is our youth pastor...Pastor Jabez Chia. I don't know how he did it, but he managed to swing the polo sweet into his mouth instead of slurping it...no wonder he's a pastor (haha, no relevance!! Oh nevermind...).










Senior pastor's son, Andrew...believe it or not, he's 19 and in NS. He looks so young!!! Wish I could exchange some of my "old" looks with him...haha...











Farand, Jie (yes, that's his name...he reminds me of Cheng Yee soooooo much!! Lead guitarist and a totally chatty guy, like Cheng Yee), and Linus.
















Sulwyn (in red)...she was so funny!!














Qiu Yun and me at our station...Qiu Yun's the newest member in our CG. She's a really sweet and pleasant girl. =) Oh, and she thought I came from Hong Kong. HONG KONG!!! So funny...












Carol and Eliza...my CG mates.














Timothy...CG mate as well.


















Okie...enough lah. Gotta zzzzzzzzzz soon...goodnitoes all body!

Post a Comment