And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, December 17, 2006
C@TB
I've been a busy bumble bee...down with the flu and I'm wondering if it always has to be this way after camps...like a rule or what. Plus I'm on a course of antibiotics for some eye infection (but my eye looks all dandy and fine) and my pee smells of antibiotic and it's yucks. Even with a clogged up nose I can still smell it, so you can just imagine how strong it is...why am I typing this, I don't know...but I must be really, really tired...

It was really hot on Saturday...Christmas At The Block (C@TB) was supposed to start at 7pm, but most of us were in church by 10.30am...doing all the last minute practice and stuffs. We never really knew the magnitude of the heat till we transfered the instruments over to the block opposite church and started with our sound check...boy, it was HOT...

But anyways, everything went well during C@TB...except for the part when I had a bad headache and felt like puking...but that was towards the end. Here are some pictures:

C@TB band...left to right: Shaun, Amos, Daniel,
Caleb, Jie (and no, that's NOT my hand on his
shoulder...I'm not that tall), Justin, me.

The two clowns Wei Xiang and Sam, with Frankie.

Chai Meng and Zoey during the sketch/musical.

Towards the end of C@TB, we had floats coming in...they were really nice and bright. But this is my favourite...the nativity scene.

Yeaps...and today we were supposed to go down to Orchard to perform as well, but haha...it was raining since morning when I went to church. Went down to Orchard around 7pm, looked for the others and then we waited for those coming in the chartered bus from church...they got stuck in a jam at Far East. It was still raining, and finally Jie called and said we won't be performing...he mentioned something about the rain and the electric circuit and don't know what lah...

So we were like......okkkkkkie. And I was thinking, I came down to Orchard to get wet in the rain which may worsen my flu and to hang around, waiting for nothing and take pictures and then go home?? Hmmm...but hey, there was a fire at the TANGS plaza!!!

There's the firemen going up...being brave and all.
Honestly I tell you...I couldn't see the fire. But I heard that
a restaurant in there caught fire.

Outside the TANGS plaza.

Yeah...after getting tired of seeing no fire, we sat around taking pictures and talking.

Okie lah, that's all folks...I'm really tired and my nose is running like an open tap. See you guys soon...will be back in Kluang tomorrow onwards till the end of the year.

Post a Comment