And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, December 03, 2006
Humility
I am not perfect.
I fall.
I make mistakes.
Big mistakes.
Stupid mistakes.
Ugly mistakes.

I hurt people.
I have PMS.
I lose my sensitivity towards people.
I act on impulse at times.
I make a perfect bad friend.
I am unbelievably foolish at times.
I say ridiculous things.
I have bad hair days.
I have the ability to think irrationally at times.
I am not perfect.

Humility has been my theme for the past two weeks...and it has not been the most easy lesson to learn. It hurts my pride...it makes me wanna cry because I realize I'm actually quite stupid.

But I am learning...the most important thing is to ADMIT MY OWN MISTAKES. That's it...there's no need to explain myself, nor give excuses for my actions...

Another thing...there is always something for everyone to learn. It may even come from people younger than you and me...makes you and me all the more humbled.

Post a Comment