And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, November 16, 2006
Quick updates
Friday, 10th Nov
Arrived in KL for dinner...went to fetch my cousin Kay Aun. I guess he was really excited to see us (he was alone because he has SPM soon and couldn't go to Jakarta with his family) because he was waiting outside his house when we reached...hehe...

Saturday, 11th Nov
Jo woke us up at 7.30am...I know, I know...we're supposedly on holidays, but we were going ice-skating and she was soooooooo excited. Haha...so of we (me and my sisters) went to Sunway Pyramid (Aun had to study).

Ice-skating was...FUN. But PAINFUL. We stuck to the sides for a while...and then we got more daring and ventured out further from the sides. We fell, of course...only people like Jem, fell twice throughout the whole three hours. I fell so many times...and got two BIG bruises on my palms, a hurt butt, and a sore body...haha. No pain, no gain. =)

Dad, Mum and the Chengs came and we had lunch...and Terry joined us, too. Then jalan-jalan a bit before I had to sit down (ice-skating IS tiring). So Terry and I got a drink while the others were...umm shopping.

Went for wedding dinner at night...I was pretty beat. Went straight to bed after we got back from dinner...

Sunday, 12th Nov
We went to Youth Church, FGA KL...not the parents, of course. After church, we went for a quick lunch and then back to Kluang. Got home late evening...then headed to church for Shalom's Awards Nite. Ryan graduated high school! Hehe...

Monday, 13th Nov
Got back to S'pore in the morning, went straight to the ward for my noon shift.

Today, 16th Nov
A patient collapsed in the ward...everything became hectic all of a sudden. Nurses and doctors running here and there, shouting out instructions...my heartbeat also quickened. Resuscitation wasn't successful...oh sigh... =(

I helped clear up the body after that...my first time...

While helping dress a patient, she shitted on my shoe...it was yuckadoo.

Anyways, I am sooooo disappointed in myself...I actually forgot David's birthday on the 14th!!!!!!!!! How can it be??! I am Lydia Tang, the non-forget'er of birthdays!!! Oh gosh...close friend, somemore. I feel so bad... *I'll make it up to you, David. I will...*

Last one...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAI KAR JIE!!! You are the best oldest sister anyone could ever have...thank you for making me laugh, for scolding me (otherwise, I wouldn't be where I am today, haha), for praying with and for me, for your advices, your trust and for being there whenever I needed someone to be there. =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

"she shitted on my shoe...it was yuckadoo".. hauhuaha! It rhymes! but if you actualy put "she shitted on my shoe...it was yuckadoodledoo" it will be more matching coz of the syllables.. =D

Anyways, yes, thanks for the bday wishes. OLD. *faints*  

_____________________

Faint ar? Aiyoh... *fans your face and slaps you hard* Haha... =P

Everyone's growing old fast...oh sigh...

And yes, I wanted to put yuckadoodledoo, but I don't know why I didn't. Hehe.  

_____________________

Post a Comment