And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, November 20, 2006
please show me YOUR way
The next chapter of my life will soon begin...in less than six months' time, I suppose. It's so scary...I have to make more decisions now...and be more discerning.

I honestly don't know...oh sigh. Growing up is SO. NOT. EASY...

Was talking with Joshua after band practice yesterday...whatever he shared with me, well...I don't know if it's God speaking through him. I mean, whatever he said sounded really, really exciting...but...how would I know if I'm gonna choose the right one, now that I have so many options???

This feels like post-SPM days all over again...deciding which path to trod on. HELP ME, GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I was in a freezer today...it was reallyreallyreally cold in the operating theatre. I have no idea how the staff there can get through eight hours without a jacket or sweater. Gosh...we students were shivering away, even with double layer of scrubs on. SCRUBS!!! I like wearing scrubs! Don't needa iron my curtain-thick uniform...heeheehee............... =D

Post a Comment