And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, December 22, 2006
Still stuck with the flu...
Gosh, this is the longest season of flu I've ever had...it's been more than a week now and it's so bad, it's makin' my head hurt. I walk and my head throbs with pain...I can't smile because my cheeks and eyes hurt due to the mucous-filled sinuses.

I sat down with a mug of steaming water in front of me, breathing in the steam...apparently, the steam helps clear the sinuses. Well, that's what jiejie Eunice says...it's good to have a sister who has a boyfriend who's had problems with his sinus before...what are sisters for, hahahah... =P

So I was sitting there for about 45 minutes sticking my nose into the mug of hot water and my nose got scalded a few times...but my sinuses are clearer now. The headache's still there but it's bearable...

It's Christmas season and what am I doing, being sick??!?

hey... how are u? still traffic jam in the nose?? ^^
take care ya~~~~~
i jz got back to KL.... >.< *sob* and it's christmas today.... >.< what a day..... ahaha~
merry christmas!!!
get well soon... ^^  

_____________________

Thank you Shan Na! =)

Have fun in KL...you take care too, yah.  

_____________________

Post a Comment