And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Back to school
Yay! =) I actually like going for classes...really. I didn't really enjoy my secondary school life...but I really enjoy going to school now. Although at times I still need to drag my lazy butt out of bed...

New year's eve was spent in Malacca with my family, shopping and eating and laughing and talking so much and laughing some more and playing and laughing some more. It was really fun...but I think my cousin Ting Shian has never met any other five girls who can laugh and talk so much. He was actually covering his ears with his hands! Haha...but I bet he enjoyed himself, too... =)

And on our way back to A'Famosa, we called Merv and everyone in the car sang him a really LOUD birthday song, ending with crazy screams and screeches by my sisters and me...hahahhahahahahahahh!!! I bet Merv's ear drums were about to burst! =P

It was a good trip. =)

Okie dokie...picture time!

ESPlosion Camp 2006
Ting Shian with my sisters Jem, Jo and Pris.

Pek Ying and me.

Beautiful...Jem took this shot.

............................................................

Carolling 2006
The puppet show we did at our first stop,
Kluang Hospital, pediatric ward.

Merv, my cousin Kay Aun, Dawson and Mr.Tan
at Miriam Home.

Joyce, playing the guitar.

Michelle, at the violin.

Us girls...Ryan and Mr.Tan are obviously lost.

It's like tradition for my sisters and I to
take at least one picture wherever we go.
Hehehe...

Okie lah, enough...for more pictures, please click
HERE

ly!! hehe....send my regards to Ting Shiann ar..really hope tht he could stay longer with us..hehe  

_____________________

Maybe he'll come after SPM, hehe...  

_____________________

Post a Comment