And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, January 06, 2007
FACTS
You know you're getting older when...

.....you start getting your own wedding invitations. As in, YOUR OWN FRIENDS are getting married.

.....your friends think you need a boyfriend/girlfriend (they think you're too lonely and it's not good for you). Then they try to introduce you to any seemingly nice person that they know...

.....your siblings try to find you a life partner. They say, "I'm recommending good people, okay...not the rotten apples and lousy oranges and all." (Whatever "rotten apples and lousy oranges" mean...)

Anyways, I hate tummy cramps with all my heart and mind and soul and strength...I'm honest (TOS TOS TOS...haha, I think only jiejie Eunice will understand this! =P). ERGHHH!

hhahahhaa..ly..about the life partner...:Dmore of jie jie eunice lar huh????akkakakakaaaa:D  

_____________________

ly..does tht mean you're getting married soon?? hehe...must invite me ar..=x  

_____________________

Pris: Yar lah...hmmmph!

Meiqi: Hahahaha...soon? I don't think soon is the word at all lah. But yeap, I'll surely invite you! =)  

_____________________

Meiqi: Yes, I will personally invite you to a private party in my house, sometime soon when we have finalized the list of eligible bachelors and selected the bestestestesttttt one for her. HAr HAR.  

_____________________

Post a Comment