And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, January 12, 2007
Three Weeks With My Brother
I'm back in Kluang for the weekend, and...it's been raining non-stop. Again. The flood's starting again...oh sigh....... *Lord, have mercy on us!!*

I've read yet another remarkable book by Nicholas Sparks. IT. IS. SO. SO. SO. GOOD.

"Three Weeks With My Brother" is not like any of his other books...it's totally different because all his other books are novels. Fiction. But this book...it is a memoir.

I've read all his other books, and when I finally got to read this (I've been wanting to, for a very long time), I must say that I'm amazed at how much Nicholas Sparks had gone through in life. I'd never imagine someone so famous and successful having gone through whatever he did. I honestly marvel at his strength despite the tragedies life hurled at him and his family...I am truly inspired...he writes with his heart.

I find it hard to explain how I felt after reading it...it rendered me speechless. So much so that I need to tell you guys about it here. Hahahah...I've spilled many tears over many books (and movies, hehe)...and I did the same when reading this book, if not more.

This book, I highly recommend to everyone.

Now, if I ever got to meet Nicholas Sparks in person.........................that would be a real honour, man.

Post a Comment