And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
confess it, please
i know you like me...
.....you wanna kiss me...
i know you want me
...you think i'm sexy

Harhar...I am NOT perasan, okie. It's all Sheran's fault!!!
*glares at Sheran*
She kept singing this song in lecture today...and
after lecture, too...and every now and then for the
rest of the day. Now it keeps ringing in my
head...it's really not my fault!

But really...I know you like me. Honesty is the best policy.Yes...YOU!
Hahah... =P

Bye lah...I've got better things to do...like,
reading my textbook?
(Yah, so nerdy hor...)

i THINK you like me...
.......you think i'm crazy...
i KNOW you like me
...you wanna slap me

*runs away*

oh... my... gosh....

i don't know you.


agung  

_____________________

HAHAHAHA!!! This is fun...so fun! =P  

_____________________

now we know what goes on in those pretty nurses heads..mwahahaha..but i'm no better off..guess wat's playing in my mind..justin timberlake's "i'm bringing sexy back" woot!!  

_____________________

Post a Comment