And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, June 27, 2007
How amusing...
This morning I talked with me Daddy on the phone. He said, "Men are funny creatures." Now that I have this piece of information in my head, I don't know whether to laugh or cry...don't worry, I still like men. Hehe...

Just now, Jo told me that me Mummy had a dream...the dream was something about Mum and I, and pasar malam, and kayaballs! And Mum was scolding me because I was buying one too many kayaballs, and she had no money. =P Of course there were other details to the dream, but ahh, too long. Haha...it was so funny, I laughed.

Oh, my parents... =)

Haha! I bet the same could be said for women :D! Don't worry, I still like women!!! HAhahahaha....  

_____________________

Ryan, thankfully you still do! :D  

_____________________

:D  

_____________________

Post a Comment