And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, June 25, 2007
your efforts are not in vain
I used to think that gentlemen was a "dying race".

But did you know that there are no gentlemen around? Therefore, gentlemen really isn't a dying race...there are none to begin with even.

If you guys feel like knocking my head so hard till it drops off rolling on the floor, please allow me to say something first. I didn't come up with that idea! It was from a guy! To be specific, Cheng Jae Son. Yes, my future brother-in-law...

Hehe. Jae Son said that men are naturally not gentlemen...they only make the effort to be one.

So ladies, when a guy opens the door for you, pulls out a chair for you to sit, walks on the outer side of the road so that you don't get knocked down, carries stuff for you, do NOT say, "I am capable! I can do it on my own! You don't have to do it for me."

Just be a woman and say thank you. I'm pretty sure that's easy enough. If you can't open your golden mouth (maybe you have golden teeth, I don't know), please at least S-M-I-L-E...work those muscles lah...

Be constructive, not destructive.

And to all the guys and men out there, thank you for making the effort at being gentlemanly. =)

Haha!

Nope, I have nothing else to say!!  

_____________________

Grin.  

_____________________

Post a Comment