And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, July 09, 2007
B is for Breathe
Argh.

I am tired (I felt quite refreshed this morning after a day off on Sunday, but now I'm feeling tired again). One week of work and I'm already so tired...

I never knew I had to attend seminars and conferences and meetings and talks and lectures, accumulate at least 15 CNE (forgot what CNE stands for already =P) points, then can I only renew my nursing license. And this happens EVERY year.

For a moment there, I felt kinda cheated...okie, I still am feeling a bit lah (or maybe I am just so naive and am in great denial). I mean, c'mon...I just want to work as a nurse, take care of my patients. And no one ever told me that when I become a nurse, I have to earn the freaking CNE points!!! Sure, I know we always have to be updated when it comes to all these medical services and whatnots, but...points!!! I don't know why I'm so bothered about this, but I am. Sigh, it makes everything so...legalistic. I hope this is only in S'pore.

My gosh.

And I have a whole stack of assessment checklists waiting for me...I felt so pressured when I was handed them. But I keep telling myself to breeeaaaathe...let's take this one day at a time.

I can do it...one day at a time. One day at a time. One. Day. At. A. Time.

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm.... I think I know what CNE stands for: Chinese New Ear!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  

_____________________

You really syiok sendiri, eh... =P  

_____________________

Haha :D Sorry, couldn't resist!  

_____________________

Post a Comment