And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, July 18, 2008
year one
After working for a year, these are some of the things I've learnt from working in the ward:

- there is nothing like a mother's love. It is a most unusual love, really...

- I can amazingly remember so many nursery rhymes...my memory works, hehe...

- a child can start being rebellious by the age of two. Never underestimate a child's ability to learn and pick up things from the people they see everyday.

- there are naughty little pigs, and there are good little pigs. Naughty little pigs go to town while good little pigs go to the market and get roast beef.

- there are many "difficult" parents we have to deal with...sad to say, most of them are Christians. Really sad...sigh...

- I love working with children. =)

- I feel like having kids of my own now! Gah!

Post a Comment