And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, January 05, 2009
so weird
I feel weird. It doesn't feel like a new year has already come and gosh, we're already five days into it. Too many things happened either at the same time or one after another.

Putri passes on, and we nurses are trying to move on...we can't ignore the fact that the bed she used to occupy is now empty (or will soon be occupied by other little children). We miss her loads.

I just feel so weird. My body feels weird. It's like not right lah...I took my first mc of the year yesterday. I felt like crap...Merv and I took a drive up to Malacca to pay Dr.Francis a visit today (since I had the day off from work). Let's just say I came out of his clinic a little more than surprised. He's such a nice doctor lah, so his niceness sort of compensates for the "surprise"...okie whatever that means.

I think my work is taking a toll on my health...quite a number of people have told me to think seriously about changing my job or to look for an office-hours job. Sigh...

Help me, God...

Hi!

Being a nurse is one of the most noble job on the planet..

Be strong!! :) :)  

_____________________

Post a Comment