And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, August 07, 2006
Mess not with my sleep
Eeeeeeeeeyoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.......
So
BUEH TAHAN, man!!!

Want to sleep also cannot...ergh. Please, give me some peace!!

First, my handphone rang. Jiejie Eunice. Okie fine. She just got back to Singapore. I wasn't irritated. But then she told me to, "WAKEUP!!"...I wasn't THAT irritated yet, but it was a trigger.


Then...as I attempted to fall asleep again, the househelp knocked on my door and shouted,
"APA LAGI?!?!?"

I mean...huh? What's that even supposed to mean? In all my eleven years of learning the Malay language, I never came across such a sentence...or phrase...it's incomplete. But then again, she's Indonesian...on normal days WHEN I'M NOT SLEEPING, that phrase wouldn't irritate me (it does manage to make me roll my eyes, though). But today, of all times of the day, she has to knock on my door and shout that. ISH!!!

So, she wanted to change some coins...sigh.


Now I can't get back to sleep anymore (that's why I'm here). Ergh. And I thought I could enjoy some afternoon nap, since I've not had the chance to do so in the past few months. Sighhhhhhh.........

Advice to everyone: NEVER EVER mess with Ly's sleep...if she's sleeping, it simply means she needs it (or just wants to...because she has a deep passion and appreciation for sleep. And the want for it usually occurs when she has no specific agenda for the day). Her aim is just to get some rest. DO NOT WAKE HER UP. The only time you can wake her up, is when she's supposed to.

But in the instance of today's unfortunate event, she was NOT suppose
d to. All she wanted to do was just to get some rest...because she's been worrying so much, for a whole week, that she wouldn't pass her second attempt (which she did, by the way).

Thank you for your cooperation...it is deeply appreciated.


*It's okie, jie...I'm not mad at you. I'm just not very happy with the situation. It'll pass. Haha.

but it's ok. even if ly's irritated, she can't really do much. in fact, she acts funnier when she's irritated. so it's ok. nurse ly is fine.

agung  

_____________________

You're oh-so-funny, David...really. HARHAR.

See, even I'm laughing.  

_____________________

Post a Comment