And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, November 09, 2006
Psssst.....
I found a worm in my lunch the other day (it was about 1.5 cm long and looked like an over-sized maggot). Threw it out and continued eating...hahahahaha........

I had the most excruciating stomach ache that day...stomach aches, in my most-est humble-est opinion, are the WORST kinds of pain. I honestly felt like I was dying...

I did a dressing for a patient with the most gruesome wound...it was SO big and deep, I could see her spine. Really.

I got back to Kluang this morning...left while it was still dark. I was nearing the immigration checkpoint and wondering how come I kept getting stares...so I thought maybe I looked really terrible. I mean, after all I hadn't brushed my teeth yet. Hehe... =P

So I looked upon myself, and lo and behold.........I had my top on terbalik. Like, inside out...

Yeah okie...you may now laugh at me. But...BUT, only for today.

I went for Jem's Hari Anugerah Cemerlang...she was "Tokoh Murid". I am so proud of her. =) Anyways, I was talking with my ex-primary school teacher and she asked, "Bila mau kahwin?" (translated: When are you getting married?) Riiiight...

Lesson of the day: DO NOT get dressed in the dark.

Ahaha... why so much talk abt kahwin, aye? ;)  

_____________________

Aiyoh...I also don't know leh. Haha. Maybe when you reach twenty, you get this sort of questions...  

_____________________

jie...you were not suppose to tell about that. I don't want too...take it off please. :S  

_____________________

Post a Comment