And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Badly needed: An upgrade
Second paper done...next one on Thursday. Oh Thursday...come QUICK!!!

I spent the beautiful weekend in Kluang...although most of Saturday was spent studying first (in S'pore). Got back to S'pore on the morning train yesterday...seriously, KTM needs an upgrade.

I was falling asleep when I felt something crawling just above my knees...my eyelids flew open and tada! A COCKROACH!!! In an instant, I flicked it off with my bare hands...wah lao...so menjijikkan!!!!!

The ride back was scary...NEVER have I seen so many M people around. After raya, that's why. And the guys...S-C-A-R-Y. It's like, they've never laid eyes on a Chinese girl before. Erghhh!!! And they wouldn't make way for me to move...on purpose. And you know, I have no idea why they can't stick to their seats...apparently, their butts find it more comfortable on the arm-rests. Sheesh...

I couldn't sleep the whole journey...but I couldn't open my eyes either...the guys' stares were really scaring me. I think I looked pretty stupid sitting there next to a big-sized guy, who also occupied a fifth of my seat, clutching my bag tightly, earphones plugged into my ears, eyes firmly shut.

KTM needs an upgrade. Stupid cockroach...

Anyways, this is what Jo and I did on Saturday night (I love doing this kind of thing big scale!!!).

Please contribute something, folks...it's for the under-privileged children that we're gonna reach out to at Christmas. Read Jo's blog for more info. =)

Post a Comment