And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, November 05, 2006
What I would really like right now...
.....is this:

...and this...

...and this.

My b-e-a-u-tiful weekend is over...and I thought it has just begun.

Went to Niyor on Thursday evening with Jit, Jem, Xueqi, Josie and Caleb...we had "church service" for 'em people there. I learnt that they don't live in houses like you and I do...no bathrooms like yours and mine...my attachment pocket money per day is more than what they earn in TWO days (and they have families to support)...I am MORE than blessed. Oh, and I can still understand Malay very well...I even understood the chim words during sermon. =)

Friday morning was spent doing the laundry. Scrubbing Dad's and Pris' shirts...you know, the collars and the armpits and the sleeves...yes. I think I've picked up many of Mum's laundering habits...and I seriously need to learn how to scrub without getting backaches...

Saturday morning and night was spent figuring out chords for more songs we're gonna do for Christmas...I need a hand massage.

Went to church this morning, came back, watched CSI (yay!), watched a movie called Honey...great movie! I love it. All about dance...aren't I inspired all over again.....................

So...attachment begins tomorrow...and lasts for a month. And no, I'm not complaining.

Post a Comment