And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, July 05, 2007
Graduated
Yesterday was Graduation Day...I had the day off from work. It's funny...I wasn't all that excited. I even went swimming in the morning, haha. The excitement came only when I touched on NYP ground, when everyone was moving around in haste and it was so hectic and everyone in their graduation gown looked like they came out of a Wizard of Oz movie.

I started getting a little emo when they played the short video clip of our cohort...I don't even know why. Hmmm...so weird. So anyways, I was so afraid that I would fall on stage because, you know, with my height and all, it wouldn't be any surprise if I trippped over my gown...

Well, I did NOT fall on stage...however, I managed to ALMOST fall while walking down the stairs when we were told to line up. Brian went and called my name because he wanted to say hi, so I turned in his direction and tripped. It's a good thing I didn't fall. Hehe...but then again, it might have been good if I did. Think about it...I would have been famous. Haha...more like infamous! =P

Okie I'm getting carried away...what I really wanted to say is, a HUGE THANK YOU to those who came. Umm, my family. Hehe...my whole family came! =)

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Pris and Jem standing at my doorstep with Mum and Jo...

Jem, thank you for ponteng-ing school and coming to see me even though you didn't even get to come in for the ceremony...Pris, thank you for rushing back from school and through lunch so that you all would be in time to fetch me. Jo, thanks for lending me your shoes although I still don't know how you walk properly in them. =P Jiejie, thank you for coming after your appointment and you had to carry the darn heavy laptop, hehe.

And to Dad and Mum, thank you for driving all the way down to S'pore to attend the ceremony and also for allowing Jem to ponteng school (haha =P). I appreciate and love you all very much! =)

To Merv, Isaac, Jit, Aunty Angela, Aunty Marie, Ryan, thank you all for your messages of love and thoughfulness. =)

To NR0416, we will strive to be the best nurses around!! Woohoo!!! Gonna miss you people... =(

Okie, that's all folks. I've talked a little too much. Pictures will be up when I'm free...heehee. Excuse me, I'm a working woman now okie...

Post a Comment