And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Selamba no more
My first day at KK Hospital was...umm, kinda not so exciting. We had these really really really long lectures and talks about the hospital vision, mission, core values, organizational charts, who is who and what is what and where is where, blah blah blah...I got so sleepy after lunch. Actually, before lunch also lah...hehe.

Today was more interesting...in fact, it was fun. We went to our wards, and yay, kids! =) For most of the day, we just played with the babies. My gosh, they are so cute even though they are sick. I think they're the main reason why I'm so excited to go to work, hehe. =P So geram, man. Sometimes I just feel like pinching their chubby and pudgy cheeks.


I honestly didn't feel like coming back to S'pore after my long break. From lepak-ing at home then, watching TV and movies and reading to my heart's content and doing house chores AT MY OWN PACE, to getting up as early as 5.20am now...there goes my laidback life.

But I shan't complain.

By the way, did I mention that I lost that ONE precious kilogram I had put on during my break? (Due to being sick, what else...bad tummy, bad tummy) Sigh. I'm so skinny now. Help!

Post a Comment