And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, January 24, 2009
remembering her
I still wish she had waited two more days before I got back after my leave...whenever I'm in the ward, I feel as if she's gone for a really long procedure or operation. A really long one...maybe I feel this way because I wasn't there during her final hours.

This is my favouritest memory of her: she was lying in her cot-bed, and I had decided to drop by to see her (I was assigned to another cubicle that day). And then she calls me, "Lydia, come!"

So I went by her bedside and saw that she was playing with her Jack-in-the-box. She looks at me and winds the music at the side of the box and suddenly Jack pops out. I honestly got a scare and I think the shock showed on my face...but that mischievious little girl was quite amused.

Then she says, "Scary or not?" And I say, "Yes, very scary!"

She pauses, considers my answer, then looks at me and says in her little innocent voice, "Don't be scared, Lydia...I am here."

I was rendered speechless.

............................................................................

Well at least now we don't cry when we talk about her...we can laugh at the silly things Putri ever said or did. =)

This post made me go "Wow." out loud!  

_____________________

This comment has been removed by the author.  

_____________________

台湾视频聊天 , 免费视频聊天 , uthome视讯聊天室 , 美女视讯聊天室 , 夜未聊聊天室 , 台湾正妹免费视讯 , ut免费视讯聊天室 , 视讯交友聊天 , 免费视讯交友 , 台湾视讯交友  

_____________________

Post a Comment