And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Curiousity...
It's amazing what you can do when you're folding your clean laundry...I found myself musing over some things while doing just that today.

Just wondering how it is like being a guy...as in, more of the feelings and emotions part.

I mean...for example, what does a guy feel when he's just proposed to his girlfriend, and she says yes? Does he go, "Oh, she's agreed to marry me!" and that's it..........or..."Oh my gosh!!!!! She's gonna be MY wife! I'm gonna live for the rest of my life waking up next to her!! This has got to be the greatest thing that's ever happened to me!!!"

Does he feel on top of the world...like he's the only man in the whole wide world? Or does he feel slightly more than happy (excited, maybe) but think that it's just another phase of life guys go through at one point of time or another?


And what does a guy feel...when he finally gets his guts to ask the girl he's been eyeing for her number, and she gives it to him? Does he feel proud of himself and go, "Ooh, okie...cool"? Or does he go, "YESSSS!!! I've got her number! I'VE GOT HER NUMBERRRRR!!!"

Hmmm...sorry, guys. Just curious. =)

* I like folding clothes...hahahaha...

Well, I cannot speak for all my male counterparts, so I will just speak for myself.

I'd definitely be one who would jump around screaming (if I'm alone, if not I'll do it inside)! I mean, COME ON!! The guy who just goes, "ok... cool... she said yes! Yay me!" deserves to be hung upside down by his toes.  

_____________________

"what have i just done?"

agung  

_____________________

Post a Comment