And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, August 13, 2006
Pimples for sale
NICHOLAS SPARKS RAWKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*.................dreamy sigh........................................*

He writes like no other...he captivates your mind, heart, and soul. And reading his books never fail to leave you dreamy after that...........

By far, my favourite author, Nicholas Sparks is. =) Oh, and Sophie Kinsella's good, too! She's super duper funny...she can make you laugh your butt off. Haha...I could read their books like there's no tomorrow...so hard to put them down!

Right now...I feel like I could write a book myself. So inspired!! HARHAR. Right.

Anyways...

.......ever talked with someone who's made you feel like you're not entitled to your own opinion? It's like...whatever you think and say is not of worth...no value. Like your opinions are one of a plain, boring ol' country bumpkin. Like he/she is right all the time...so, might as well just shut up and let the other person talk, right?

So much for trying to build relationship. Sigh.

Oh by the way...there's this HUGE pimple which has delightfully planted itself on my cheek. Ergh. When will pimples ever stop??!?!?!

* Sorry...my title for today has nothing to do with my post. Heeheeh... =P

hey ly, you really gotta lend me one of nicholas sparks's books. i keep hearing so much about em, i think it's time i experienced them first hand!  

_____________________

Post a Comment