And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, August 10, 2006
Diarrhea atttack
We had NAPFA (fitness test) today...so, I'm actually fitter than I feel and think I am. Haha. Except for sit-ups...I think no one can beat Ms. Candy Koh M. Z. She has an amazing record of 55 sit-ups in a minute. My, my...teach me leh, Candy... =)

I will not forget what happened yesterday in a very, VERY long time...


My day started out with the alarm clock ringing...jiejie Eunice and I were going to MacRitchie Reservoir for a walk since it was a public holiday. But as I was brushing my teeth, it started to rain...with thunder and all. So we were quite disappointed...

But then, it got sunny...so we got changed, bought breakfast and...guess what...


The Prime Minister of Singapore was walking through the foodcourt...and jiejie got to shake his hand. =)










So after breakie, we headed to MacRitchie...by the time we got there, it was 11am.


So we took this route...














Saw this creature along the way...it didn't move a single bit, that's why we could take such an upclose shot.










We also came across other stuff...


...tortoises. They were pretty big...and there was SO many of them!!! We guessed they were hungry, because they were all swimming towards us.

And there's me in the corner, feeling pretty amazed...







There. Look at how hungry they were...we decided to give them a portion of our bread.











So anyways...I had a sudden urge to use the toilet. My tummy was acting up (and I suspect it was due to the spoilt orange juice I drank the other day...didn't know it was spoilt before it was too late). The urge grew more intense with every passing minute...


...and there was this very looooooooooong way more to go. After a while, I couldn't
tahan anymore...I decided to jog all the way back, leaving jiejie walking ever so slowly behind, laughing at me as I go.








Can you just imagine...out there where there's no toilet...with a tummy acting so weirdly, so bergodak-godak, churning like a washing machine, with an URGE TO EMPTY MY BOWEL CONTENTS SO HUGE, and a long way more to go (about 2km). It was a TORTURE, I tell you...no other experience like it...

I finally got to the toilet at the park...I never felt so good, emptying my bowel contents into the Throne of Collectibles (a.k.a the toilet bowl). But...DIARRHEA!!!!!

When I got back home (after 4 hours of walking + jogging the last bit, covering 10.3km) I had to go to the toilet again. Sigh................

Anyways, I went out again at night (with a very sore butt) to catch the fireworks display with Candy, Chin Fang and Sheran.


It was really nice...














And more...














Another shot...but it's a bit blur lah.














Even the moon looked great. =)













So...that was how I spent my 3rd Singapore National Day. The long walk, the diarrhea, the fireworks, the moon. Hehehe...all in all, it was a good one.

Except the diarrhea part.

was that a snake? if it was, i can't believe you guys got so close to it. you didn't run away screaming??? :D DON'T HIT ME!!

i feel for you about the diarrhea bit. i've had similar experiences. *shudders*  

_____________________

hey, it IS a snake! ly told me it's a grass snake. don't ask me since when she became such an animal expert. huahuhauah! but it was not moving at all, and i managed to get up to about a 10cms away to catch his (or isit her) face =D but don't get me wrong. i haven't fallen in love with snakes or anything of that sort. there were heaps of people crowding around it, so psychologically, it encouraged me to go nearer to it.. hehehhe!  

_____________________

It is a snake alright. Nice shot, eh...I had to keep telling my sis not to go too near. I'm positive she almost touched it. Haha...

And yes, it's a grass snake. I read it in "The Swiss Family Robinson"...read it like, almost 3-4 times, so I remember real well.

Just so you know. =)  

_____________________

Post a Comment