And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, October 14, 2006
And this is life...
Uncle Wong passed away yesterday...Mummy sms'ed and it came as a shock to me as it did to everyone else. How could we have known? And how could Aunty Wong have known that it would be the last time she would be seeing him when he dropped her off at the saloon?

I'm rather sad...now she has to survive life and the cancer without her husband. I just hope she knows that God is constantly holding her in His arms and never letting her go.

At this juncture, I can't help but ponder upon the uncertainty of life...and I appreciate every second spent with Daddy, just the both of us on our way back from the wake last night, talking about my cousin and his girlfriend (haha, what a topic)...and enjoying every moment spent with my family in the living room till around 1am plus...We were all lepak'ing around, chatting and laughing, giving Daddy facial treatment and massage...

Oh sigh...life and death...

Post a Comment