And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, September 28, 2006
supposed-LY
This is the way it's supposed to be...

(1) Exercising at least three times a week...
(2) Making a time-table or a study plan...AND following it.
(3) Eating healthy meals.
(4) Gettin' enough sleep...
(5) Feeling real good because you have achieved all of the above.


And what have I achieved?

(1) Excercised and done some work-outs twice this week...been making full use of my skipping rope and doing my ballet stretching again. I kinda miss ballet classes...but not the muscle-aches that come with them. Haha...
(2) Made a study plan...sticking to it, although I'm one day behind schedule. SIGHHHHHHHH!
(3) I've not only been eating properly...I've been CRAVING for this and that and almost all the food I see!!! Must be the hormones...must be...it's a good thing, though. I'm on a weight-gaining regime (umm I've always been...it's an ongoing process). Heeheeh...
(4) Hmmm...I've not exactly been sleeping early, but I get enough sleep lah...
(5) I FEEL GOOD! Maybe because I've been working out...nyeh nyeh nyeh...and eating to my tummy's delight... =P

Post a Comment