And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, October 07, 2006
Enough already
I will await the day when I have no more projects to think about...no more skill assessments to worry about...no more written reports to mull over. I've been and am doing all that while trying to concentrate on studying at the same time.

That day would be...next Thursday (provided I'm also done with the written report by that time).

Then all I'll have to do is plunge into my BIG heap of notes and stick my head in there for the next two weeks. That would be a real treat (treat??!), without the projects and assessments and reports and running nose and cough and body aches and whatever else.......................

Please tell me I'll survive this semester.

you'll get through this semester!  

_____________________

Post a Comment