And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, September 25, 2006
Random updates
A baby girl grabbed at my shirt in the bus that day...she was just grabbing and grabbing and grabbing...AND...umm, at unwanted places too. Sheesh...I was a victim of baby aggression!!! *Shrieks*

Been reading a lot lately.

I have a pile of lecture notes awaiting me. They love me...and me? I just feel'eth obligated to attend'eth to them...hahahaha...

Me is missing me sisters.

The hormones in my body do funny stuff to me...funny as in, the weird funny, not-very-pleasant funny, leaves-you-feeling-uncomfortable funny. NOT the haha funny...

Had one nice pleasant dream last week...... =D

I realize that sometimes, feelings can be too overwhelming...but they are just feelings. That's why you can never depend on your feelings alone...and that's when DECISION needs to come in.

I must really learn how to multi-task better...sighhhhh........

I remembered something Jit told me once: When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully. Only one out of two things can happen...either He will catch you when you fall, or He will teach you how to fly.

*Thanks, Jit...up till today, I find so much encouragement in that one simple truth*

Jit said that? WOW!! Profound! It's an excellent quote!  

_____________________

Post a Comment