And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, October 01, 2006
FRIENDS #4
I believe in.......ACCUPRESSURE.

Yes. Or rather...I believe in anything that would ease the pain. The hormones have ill-treated me again...as always. =(

I'm reading the last storybook from the Redemption Series...and it is SOOOOOOOOO captivating. Really...really amazing. It's fiction, yet it depicts such realistic life circumstances...the ones like you and I go through...and tears keep welling up in the corner of my eyes, mostly because it speaks so much of God's character...if you ever get hold of this series, you'll be very much blessed, trust me...

Okie, it's high time I continued posting about other people...let me introduce my beloved cousin to you:

ONG KAY AUN
This is my closest cousin and am really fond of him...when he was young, he was really mischievious. But LOADS of fun. Once when we had an extended family holiday in Port Dickson, we were playing on the swings and he kept pushing me so high...I was afraid, so I made a threat: "If you don't stop pushing me, I will come down there and give you a kiss, then you will never disturb me anymore!"

"Come lah! See if you can get off the swing first!"

Determined, I got off the swing (forgetting my fear), marched right up to him...and planted a quick peck on his cheek, so certain that he wouldn't disturb me anymore...because Mommy always told me that if people disturbed you, give them a kiss and they will surely run away. But it wasn't the case with this cousin of mine...he had the cheek, even after the peck, to swing me even higher...

But that was when we were really young...hahahaha...recalling that now, I can only laugh. Oh man...but seriously, this Mr.Ong is a great guy. I love him. =)

Post a Comment