And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, October 08, 2006
Decide. Plan. Act.
I'm trying once again, to understand different personalities and character traits...some people are not planners and can't decide for their own what they want. Or what is best. And some just get so easily distracted...they have such short attention span...the minute something else or someone comes along, they divert their attention from the focus point. And still, some others haven't the slightest clue about punctuality...

I know I'm a planner and decisive (note: Decisive-ness have different levels, okie...I'm decisive enough to know what I want and be chop-chop about it and get it done).

I also know that I CANNOT (and I don't) expect people to be like me...but seriously, certain things need to be done in a certain time frame. And if you don't plan properly, your life is gonna be affected...worse still, if other people are involved, they are gonna be affected.

Some character traits can, and need to be learnt...seriously. Sorry guys, but I really needed to say this...

Post a Comment