And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Frustration
i am tired and not very happy and my laundry is in a mess all i
wanted
was to do my own laundry but someone came into
my room and dumped the
whole pile of clothes into the
washing machine i will be honest
here i am not a
fussy person but i am particular about
my
laundry and the way it is washed and
hung up to dry and where it
is
dried and how it smells after it is dried
i am not happy can you imagine my jeans
have been washed three times this month i am
frustrated
and irritated at myself and feeling stupid i did
not have a fruitful afternoon and the fact that I have a
theory
test tomorrow does not help at all i need to study more tonight


ERGHHHHHHH!!!!!

whoa ly! deep breaths!  

_____________________

Post a Comment