And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Grace so amazing
Man...I am so dead tired.

I finally passed my re-assessment...all by God's grace. You know something...I've come to realize (again) that things don't have to work out all fine and dandy all the time. We'll never learn anything that way...

Like how amazing a lecturer Miss Tan is...or how funny and cute Cheryl can be (despite her age, haha) ...or how unbelievably quiet Sunny gets when she's so nervous...or how sweet and supportive my friends are (they cheered the minute I stepped out of the assessment room)...or how blessed I really am ...and most of all, how time and time again, God's character surfaces through the hard times.

Last night I was freaking out with fear and doubting my own confidence in my clinical skills, and I so desperately wanted to cry...but no tears came. Still, I sat at my table, running through my notes again and again and again...

Then the call came. From my Dad. And he said the very words I needed to hear, "Just do your best, may God be with you...and go in the confidence of the Lord, okay". By the time we put the phone down, the tears just came...again I'm so amazed at how God knows my very needs.

I'm surrounded by some of the most awesome people in the world...and to all of you people (you know who you are), I thank you for seeing me through my tough times (and I'm not only talking about lately), for walking together with me through the hurdles in life, for praying, for listening, for making me laugh even when life is far from funny, and most of all, for being there...

And to my Constant Companion and Friend, I owe you my life...I am still learning to understand that Your grace is sufficient for me, that You're always faithful. And when You allow hard times in my life, it does not mean that You want to extend my suffering, but You want to extend Your grace. For that, I am forever grateful...

Post a Comment