And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, October 23, 2006
Psalm 42
I will never read Psalm 42 without understanding, ever again...today's sermon has shed much light and I am amazed at the wonderful message it holds...

Lesson learnt:
(1) Be real about your struggles - not false triumph, not self-pity
(2) Remember WHO has been good...not just the good things - focus on the GIVER of good things
(3) Speak positively to your soul

Awesome message...I don't know about the others, but the sermon was like...whoa, God speaking to me directly. Like, in my face. But it's good...because He's speaking. =)

By the way...I have come upon this great realization that certain music can trigger certain kinds of feelings. And certain kinds of voices make me just wanna melt...ahhhhhhhhhh.............

* God, please give me a guy who has a nice voice, nice teeth, who'll sing for me...and has no bad breath (okie God, I know...what a prayer).

Post a Comment