And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, October 25, 2006
That's what they say...
Most frequently said to me lately...

(1) "Hey, you lost weight huh?" (I know!!!!! I know I have...and I'm really trying not to!!!!!)

(2) "Ly, so-and-so is a good guy, you know...seriously. Blah blah blah........" (Umm...okkkkieee. I don't know if they are anxious for me or what...or just want to create a love-life for me. Haha!)

(3) "Apa lagi??!??!" (Honestly, I still don't know what it means...my landlady's househelp keeps using it and it's getting really, really annoying. Ergh...)

(4) "So what are you gonna do tomorrow?" (Umm study?? What else can I do??!)

(5) "Did you cut your hair?" (Noooo...the last time I had a haircut was almost two months ago...)

* I think I'm fine...but it looks tougher than I thought it would be. It's been quite some time...I hope it ends soon, one way or another. And this should be the last thing on my mind right now, but I don't know why I'm thinking about it.....help me, God, please...

well, i'm guilty of 1 and 5. :D

refering to no. 5: guess i'm not the only blur and confused one!!  

_____________________

Post a Comment